In compliance with the CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT of 2020, we are required to inform you that any data you provide is only used for fulfilling the orders, processing credit card payments, and contacting you specifically about your order, payment, responding to a question(s) you may ask or contacting you regarding new products, product changes and promotions that might be of interest to you.
We do not sell, share, or otherwise disclose any personal data you supply.
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have done all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
If you wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data, you can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will change this for you.
If at any time you wish to delete or change any data, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer:
Dog Waste Depot 12316 World Trade Drive STE 102, San Diego, CA 92128
tel: 800-678-1612, email: email@example.com
DOG WASTE DEPOT
© Copyright ZW USA INC 2023